- Reviews (1)
Gentle and safe for newborns delicate skin.
- Soothing, moisturizing and calming
- Calendula is a natural antiseptic and antimicrobial
- Excellent for skin inflammations, such as eczema and allergic dermatitis, minor wounds, burns and bruising.
- Shea Butter -Nourishing and moisturizing Anti-inflammatory
- Manuka Honey has anti-inflammatory properties, helps reduce redness and heals congested or inflamed skin and eczema.
- Manuka is deeply nourishing and healing for your skin. It cleanses your pores and protects your skin cells.
- Australian Made – Premium Quality – Since 1993
Manuka Honey: Known for its powerful antioxidant properties, preventing free radicals’ damage to skin. Manuka Honey has the highest level of anti-bacterial actives of all honey, allowing the skin to repair itself.
It is also a humectant which means it naturally absorbs water from the air, making it an excellent skin hydrator. Called a Miracle Honey, Manuka has won the attention of scientists and medical professionals alike for its medicinal and therapeutic health boosting properties. .
Calendula: Called the Miracle Herb contains antioxidants that help in maintaining the health of your skin. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties which help in soothing the skin and assist heal minor irritations. Calendula is hydrating in nature and treats dry and damaged skin. It instantly makes the skin plump and soft while imparting a subtle radiance.