- All prices are expressed in Australian dollars and are subject to 10% GST (goods & services tax) unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include freight charges where applicapable.
- While we shall endeavour to keep pricing current at all times, pricing may be subject to change without notice.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Secure On-line Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
- PayPal Order On-line by Credit Card or use PayPal. 2.0% will be added to the Invoice Value if the payment is Via PayPal.
- If paying by credit card (Visa, MasterCard,) or PayPal, the transaction will be done within a secure environment. We do not store any credit card details for on-line transactions. Payment by credit card is the easiest and most efficient method of shopping.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of ordering. If a card has been declined, we will endeavour to contact you informing you of the situation. If we haven’t received a response in 5 days, we will retry the card. In the event of a second failure, the order will be immediately cancelled.
- In the event that an item ordered on-line, is out of stock at the time of ordering, we will contact you and offer a full refund or alternative purchase.
- This site is covered by an SSL complient certificate
Freight & Delivery
- Freight is applicable at cost unless otherwise agreed.
- Your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of the next business day of payment receipt. If there are any delays due to out of stock products we will notify you as soon as possible and you have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
- We deliver products Australia wide. Shipping times are estimated between 5 – 7 days depending on your location within Australia.
- For urgent orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an express delivery on your order if required. Certain fees and charges will apply.
- We cannot deliver to Post Office Boxes. If you are a customer requiring delivery to a Residential Address, and cannot be available for delivery you must leave a note providing information on where your order can be left.
- Please note that redelivery charges may be applicable if your order cannot be left at the address provided.
- The one time and monthly VIP DISCOUNT CODE only applies on specific products.
- The VIP DISCOUNT CODE is NOT applicable on current promotional products.
Transfer of Ownership
- Ownership does not pass to the purchaser until goods are paid for in full and funds have been cleared.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible our products that appear on this site. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- Our items are checked thoroughly before they are sent. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the merchandise for a full refund . Conditions do apply and are listed below.
- All items returned must be in new and an unused condition, in original packaging, labels intact and unused, and a copy of your receipt should accompany the returned item.
- You must indicate your intention to exchange / return within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- An Authorisation Reference number must be obtained before any goods can be returned. An Authorisation number can be obtained by phoning 07 5537 78121 or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Please note: All sale item purchases are final and not exchangeable.
- The Store is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the store constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Store is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Store Site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited
- As a condition of your use of this Store Site, you warrant to us that you will not use the Store Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Store Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Aqi Care or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Store Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Store Site.
- By using this site you agree to indemnify, define and hold harmless Aqi Care from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from your use of our productions which damages either you, or any other part or parties without limitations or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account and dealings with Aqi Care
Refusal or Discontinuation of Services and Products
- Aqi Care has sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of services or products to any person. The Aqi Care may deny you access to all or part of its services or products without notices if you engage in any conduct or activities that the Aqi Care in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- The Aqi Care will have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification. You agree that Aqi Care has the right to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself against any legal action.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
- All contents of the Store Site Web Site are Copyright. All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.